Monday, April 11, 2011

New beginnings all over again.

Hello everyone!  Dave and Matt here, we are starting this development blog for a game that we are currently working on a remake of a Flash game called Primary.  

You might remember it from last year...

While the game was pretty good I (Dave) felt that it could be better and it didn't really wind up being what I wished it was.  

So I have gotten my friend Matt Synowicz in on the game and we are working on fleshing out the designs and building the game together.  (This Matt is not the original artist Matt Ackerman... The original artist is in college now and to busy to work much on the game.)

Here are a few of Matt's new designs for the levels that will be in the game.  As you can see it's a VERY different game and I hope that you all will like it.





1 comment:

  1. Hey JackSmack, 3 things.
    1. For some reason I'm able to play Primary on some websites but not in JackSmack.com
    2. Why does it take too much to make the part 2 of Primary? You announced it on 2011 and, here we are in 2016! I want to see what happens after Roy being sucked onto the void portal!
    3. I LOVE your game!!!

    ReplyDelete